More than 20 years guarantee our quality and commitment, reaching countries with the highest safety standards.
Nuctech Company Limited (Nuctech) is a globally advanced provider of security inspection products and solutions. It was established in 1997 and originated from Tsinghua University. Building on independent innovations and customer demands, Nuctech has supplied customers in more than 170 countries and regions with both the most advanced innovative technologies, excellent quality products and integrated security inspection solutions and services.
Nuctech’s security inspection products and services have been offered in fields as diverse as civil aviation, customs, railways, highways, urban rail traffic, mail and logistics, police and justice, activities and major events to assist clients in ensuring border security and the life and property of the people, and have gained widespread recognition from customers in various countries. NUCTECH has become a world famous brand in the security inspection sector.
As a responsible high-tech company in China, Nuctech is engaged in the security field with the goal of becoming the world market leader in the security inspection sector. It strives to increase customer value with constant technology innovation and create more advanced security inspection products, solutions and services for society, creating both a safer country and world.
As a high-tech company based in China. Nuctech takes national strategic demand as its own task, and pays close attention to meeting social obligations. Maintaining the rich and deep cultural reserves of Tsinghua University, absorbing and taking advantage of the fruits of the excellent cultural philosophy of other good companies, after years of exploration and practice, Nuctech has formed a corporate culture with the spirit “Drawing Sword” as the core, representing the value orientation and qualities generated in the Nuctech founding and development process, and has become the core values of employees.
NUCTECH has different approved certifications and social distinctions that guarantee the standards of our products.
- The “Development and Industrialization of the Mobile Container Inspection System Series Using Linear Accelerator as a Radiation Source” has been awarded the State Award for Scientific Progress.
- “A Relocatable Container Inspection System” has been awarded the China Patent Gold Award, which is awarded by the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China and the World Intellectual Property Organization.
- “A method and product for liquid security inspection” has won the China Patent Gold Award, awarded by the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China and the World Intellectual Property Organization.
- “A mobile container inspection system” has been awarded the Beijing Special Invention Patent Award.
- The “Liquid Inspection System” has won the first prize for technical inventions by the Ministry of Education and the Prize for Great Technical Inventions of the Information Industry by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
- The “X-ray equipment, methodology and material identification system that identifies different energies” has been awarded in the 14th edition of the China Patent Gold Award.
- Chinese Civil Aviation Administration: CAAC Certification.
- Chinese Ministry of Public Security: Certification of Policy Products.
- European Union: CE Certification.
- European Civil Aviation Conference: ECAC Certification
- Canada: CSA Certification (C / US)
- The United States: FCC / TSA certified.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: SA SO Certification.
- The international standard IEC62523, which was developed primarily by Nuctech, has become the common basis for the design, manufacture, sale, and use of global vehicle and container inspection products and systems. Likewise, IEC 62523 is also the first international standard in the Chinese nuclear industry.
- Radiation container inspection system, national standard GB 19211-2003.
- Monitoring system for radioactive materials and particular nuclear materials, national standard GB / T 24246-2009.
- General technical requirement for detection of traces of drugs and explosives based on ion mobility technology, industry standard GA / T 841-2009X.
- General regulation for X-ray inspection of the human body for drug detection, industry standard.
- The NUC TECHTM RT1003 Raman spectrometer complies with Standard 2 of the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC).
- Key company of high technology and new technologies of the State Antor Program
- Level A Tax Credit Company AAA Credibility Company Pilot Company of National Innovative Companies
- Beijing Research Center for Safety Inspection Technology and Engineering Equipment Technology for Particular Substances Key Company supported by “Ten-Hundred-Thousand-Thousand Project” in National Independent Innovation Demonstration Area in Zhongguancun.
- ISO 9001 Certification of Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Certification of Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Certification of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO27001 Certification of Information Security Management System
- First Level Certification for Security Engineering Company
- Radiation Safety Certification authorized by the Environmental Organization